01 April 2014

Planning a New Book

I once had this girl in Cambodia. She wasn't the prettiest thing and as I was fucking her, I had very red burned feet from a grueling boat ride between Siam Reap and Phnom Phen, i got overwhelmed by this idea that she must have AIDS since the peacekeeping missions--after the Pol Pot atrocities--brought AIDS to further torment these poor Khmers. Turns out she didn't have AIDS. Or at least I never got it. I've fucked a lot of girls that were less than tip top. I fucked whores in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, the Philippines. I fucked girls I picked up at night clubs mere hours before. I fucked girls in malls, in bathrooms, in hallways, in stairways. I fucked girls that picked me up moments before on motorbikes and just walking on the beach or past my cafe. I'm pretty lucky to have never gotten anything more than an occasional swollen prostate that took some anitbiotics to clear up. I'm lucky. I've had a lot of pussy. A lot of ass. A lot of throat. Now, I'm getting a little older. I have a steady piece of ass. I try to honor that the best I can, but still there are twenty-year-old girls who rock out the deepthroat blowjobs--that's the best thing about this generation of Asia Rock Star Girls (that and the new culture of shaving their bush)--and the occasional hot ass Asian MILF that you have to thumb in the ass and while taking her cunt doggy style. That aside, I'm a pretty good guy. The following are the stories of Moctezuma in Southeast Asia. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Asian sluts are the best in town. They give it all to and surrender anything for that big dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an Asian slut, I am very excited all these erotic stories. MJ has a gift of gab and pen. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asian sluts are made over heels in love with the master of erotica. They just cant get enough of him.

    ReplyDelete

MJ's Tumblr Blog

You may like these Amazon Offers:

The Book of Real & Imaginary Girlfriends (Photo Shoot)

you may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Book of Real & Imaginary Girlfriends

The Book of Real & Imaginary Girlfriends
Click the back cover to buy now!!

The Pig in Character

The Pig in Character
i am her owner

a great rack

a great rack
look how hot my slut's tits are!

Blog Archive

The First Book of Poems

The First Book of Poems
by Moctezuma Johnson

Poll Results

Poll Results
Is this really a surprise?

Repulsive

Delicious