23 February 2012

Fisting Tips by Pesca


Fisting Tips for Partners Who Love the Pleasure
by Red Pesca

Of course, you can get your entire hand inside your partner’s snatch. For women who are hooked on extensive penetration, nothing is a bigger turn-on than fisting her out until she reaches an insane climax. No training is necessary but in case your girl pal is a bit loose or has given childbirth previously, you’ll have an much easier time. In any other case, you may want to start out slow and work your way to the peak.

A couple of words of caution before you decide to rollup your masturbator sleeves and dive in: fisting may lead to injury to the fistee if not performed correctly. Trust and interaction between companions is essential and plenty of lube comes in handy too. Consider your partner’s limitations and pain tolerance.

You might want to consider getting some xvideos on fisting if you need some ideas on how to get started. Me and my girlfriend went out to the nearest sex store and bought a big bottle of Astroglide. I didn't even wait until we got home, I had her get in the backseat of the parking lot and since I have some nice dark-tinted windows, I had her sweet ass bent over and lubed in a matter of seconds. My fist slid in her juicy pussy with no problem and she loved it. I love to give her a good fisting whenever she wants now especially when we are sitting at home horny watching xvideos.

6 comments:

  1. My girlfriend don't like fisting,never did never try.But she like hard fucking and love my horse dick inside her wet pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saludos amigo muy buena foto....jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fisting is a secret fetish of a bitchy lady. I like my man to fist me before plowing my hot arse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't try fisting but I bet it is fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fisting should be done in Copenhagen :) fisting(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do all slutty girls wants to be fisted on? Is that more orgasmic for them?

    ReplyDelete

MJ's Tumblr Blog

You may like these Amazon Offers:

The Book of Real & Imaginary Girlfriends (Photo Shoot)

you may also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Book of Real & Imaginary Girlfriends

The Book of Real & Imaginary Girlfriends
Click the back cover to buy now!!

The Pig in Character

The Pig in Character
i am her owner

a great rack

a great rack
look how hot my slut's tits are!

Blog Archive

The First Book of Poems

The First Book of Poems
by Moctezuma Johnson

Poll Results

Poll Results
Is this really a surprise?

Repulsive

Delicious